Monday, September 24, 2012

Portfolio Project

Here are some pictures of prior projects that I didn't document well but still would like to show off.

First off is my motorized bicycle project. I started off with a 1953 Schwinn cruiser frame. I welded on posts for actual mountain bike brakes and installed a 66cc 2-stroke engine to the center of the frame.


Next is a project I completed back in 2007. I disassembled the material from my front seats, made new patterns, sewed and reupholstered them for a 2-tone suede effect.

[pic]

Next is a school project which was for a Machine Design class. The object of this project was to 'Reverse Engineer' a household appliance. Our group was given a hand mixer. I was put in charge of measuring the original device and creating models for them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment